University education. Preferably Engineering or Business Administration with commercial skills (finance, management...).
Advanced level of Spanish and English, French and/or German desirable.
Three to five years of demonstrable experience as a Business Developer, desirable in the construction sector.
SAP / Project implementation / Office 365 / Management / Documentation / Administration / CRM / Languages
Experience in international sales.
Experience with CRMs.
- Carrying out client and market prospecting tasks. Searching for new leads, presenting the company and converting them into offers.
- Presentation of offers and their revisions.
- Identifying the client’s needs.
- Assisting in the definition and negotiation of project contracts.
- Contractual management of the project.
- Presentation of the pilot accompanied by the Sales Coordinator.
- Presentation of the project to the other departments.
- Provide the necessary project information / customer requirements to the company for planning, product design and purchase of materials to enable their manufacture and delivery on time: plans; contractual dates of commitment with the customer; site planning…
- Customer loyalty.
- CRM management and KPI compliance.
- Study of the competition.
From 7.00 to 15.00
Type of Contract
Indefinite, full day.