- General Information.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the website located at the URL http://www.hydrodiseno.com (hereinafter , the “Website”) is the property of HYDRODISEÑO GLOBAL, SL (hereinafter, “HYDRODISEÑO”), with registered office at Avenida de Austria nº 7, C.P. 04740, Roquetas de Mar, Almería, and CIF B-04393351. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Almería in volume 646, folio 1, section 8, sheet AL-17104, 1st entry.
This Legal Notice establishes the General Conditions of Use that regulate the terms and conditions applicable to access, navigation and use of the HYDRODISEÑO Website, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
These General Conditions of Use may be modified in the future, so we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
The Website has been created as an instrument for the presentation and dissemination of HYDRODISEÑO products and services, empowering the User to access and use different services and content.
To communicate with HYDRODISEÑO directly and effectively, you can go to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Through this you can raise any questions, suggestions or queries regarding the General Conditions of Use.
- Purpose and scope of application.
The Website has been arranged by HYDRODISEÑO to allow interested persons, and who so wish, to access and carry out through the Internet, safely, searches or requests for information about its products and services.
Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use.
HYDRODISEÑO may establish particular conditions for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of such content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
The user must carefully read the Legal Notice and the Privacy and Cookie Policies when he intends to use the Website, since HYDRODISEÑO, SL, reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of the contents and services, of the present dispositions of access and use and, in general, of how many elements make up the design and configuration of its Web. If you do not accept the conditions of access and use, please refrain from using the Web and its content.
- Access to the Website and Services offered
Access to the Website by Users is free.
However, in the event that services and / or contents are available through the Website, offered by HYDRODISEÑO, which are subject to the reservation and / or prior contracting of the service and / or content and to the payment of an amount of money, will be subject to what is determined in the corresponding Particular Conditions, which will be made available to the User in advance, easily accessible and clear.
Access to the Website to minors is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Through the Website, HYDRODISEÑO offers the User the possibility of accessing Information about the company: Contact information, products and services, location, completed projects, environmental policy and corporate social responsibility, etc.
Likewise, the following services are made available to the User:
- Newsletter subscription request
- Commercial contact request
- Contact request with customer service
- Application for subscription to job offers
- Download of material and content owned by HYDRODISEÑO
- Links to access the HYDRODISEÑO social networks
The characteristics and access requirements for each of these services are determined on the Website.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this Website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) They are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by HYDRODISEÑO or on which the corresponding rights of use or exploitation have been obtained.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, transform, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, link to other Web pages, to treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of HYDRODISEÑO or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
In no case will it be understood that the User’s access and navigation through the Website or the acquisition of the HYDRODISEÑO products offered or displayed through the Website, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by part by HYDRODISEÑO.
Hydrodiseño does not guarantee that the contents of this Website are accurate, free of errors or that the use of these by the User does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this Website and its contents is under the responsibility of the User.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the content on this Website is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, they should contact HYDRODISEÑO to communicate such circumstances immediately and through the email address email@example.com indicating, at least, the following points:
- Identification and contact data of the claimant / informant: Name, address, telephone number and email address, in case you want to receive the answer in a different one from the one used to communicate the incident.
- Data of the owner of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights that you consider have been infringed, if applicable.
- Indication of content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights and location on the Website.
- Declaration, when the violation of intellectual property rights is reported, indicating that the introduction of the contents has been made without the express authorization of the owner of the indicated rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, HYDRODISEÑO reserves the right to defend itself against claims based on current regulations on advertising and copyright or other protective rights of intellectual property.
- User responsibility.
The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Website, as well as its contents and services, in accordance with the Law, morals, public order, good customs, and the General Conditions of Use of the Website established. by HYDRODISEÑO.
The User must provide himself with all the means and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Website.
The User will be liable for the veracity of the information provided when filling in the forms contained in the Website with their personal data, and must keep them updated so that they reflect, at all times, the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages that the information provided causes to HYDRODISEÑO or to third parties.
The User, in the event that a password is required to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, must guard it and use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Said diligence implies the commitment not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the services and / or contents to outsiders. Likewise, it implies the obligation to notify HYDRODISEÑO of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, HYDRODISEÑO being exempt from any responsibility that may arise from the improper use of the password, and the User is responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party, as long as said notification does not occur.
The User must use due diligence according to the nature of the service they enjoy, and will refrain from using this Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of this, the assets or rights of HYDRODISEÑO, of the rest. of Users or of any third party, and more specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligations contained in the previous sections, the User undertakes to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration to the Website, its services, or equipment, systems or networks of HYDRODISEÑO, of other Users, or in general of any third party, and that may prevent the normal operation of these.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website, information or material with content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of Any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and those of your country of residence.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of HYDRODISEÑO, other Users or third parties.
HYDRODISEÑO cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or information contained in this Website. Consequently, HYDRODISEÑO will not be responsible for:
- Inappropriate use of your website. Users must make proper use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without HYDRODISEÑO having any responsibility for improper use.
- Possible technical deficiencies. HYDRODISEÑO will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service, it does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the Website, which occur as a result of failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, on the server or by factors or circumstances beyond your control.
- Services offered by third parties. In the cases in which third parties advertise their services or products on the Website, HYDRODISEÑO will not be responsible for the veracity of the information provided by the provider about said services or products, for the management and delivery of orders to Users, of obtaining the administrative authorizations that may be required of the provider for the provision of their services, of the violation by the provider of third-party rights and, in general, of any obligation or guarantee required of the third party or provider against the Users.
- Access by third parties to your system and illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs. HYDRODISEÑO will not be responsible for the actions of third parties or malicious programs that, violating the security measures established in its system and Website, access the aforementioned data or carry a risk for the Users and their own systems.
However, HYDRODISEÑO declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and minimize the risk of existence and transmission of viruses, malicious software and other components harmful to users. Users, as well as other unauthorized content in their information systems.
Despite this, the User must be aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called “malware”, exempting HYDRODISEÑO from any liability that may arise. of the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this website.
- Temporary suspension of the Website. HYDRODISEÑO reserves the right to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, the accessibility of the Website due to a possible need to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
7.1 Links to other websites.
In the event that the Website includes links to third-party websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these will not be managed by HYDRODISEÑO since it does not have the faculty or the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites, and consequently, HYDRODISEÑO cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect, and without limitation, regarding these websites, their operation and content. Therefore, prior to use, it is recommended that you carefully read the conditions of use and the privacy and cookie policies of these sites.
IF any User had effective knowledge of the illegality of the activities carried out through the websites of third parties to which links are established, they must immediately notify HYDRODISEÑO so that such links can be disabled.
The existence or establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third party website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between HYDRODISEÑO and the owner or manager of the third party website.
7.2 Links on other web pages to the Website.
In general, the User undertakes not to reproduce or redirect in any way, not even through a link or hyperlink, the HYDRODISEÑO Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by HYDRODISEÑO.
In expressly authorized cases, the establishment of any link from a web page other than the HYDRODISEÑO Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Website, but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, logos, trademarks, etc.).
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL of the Website itself and it must completely cover the entire screen of the main page of the Website. That is to say, it will be prohibited in any case to establish frames or frames of any type that surround the Web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Web page.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be made about HYDRODISEÑO, its address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides from the page or website that introduces the link.
- In no case, will it be expressed on the page or website where the link is located that HYDRODISEÑO has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of HYDRODISEÑO within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by HYDRODISEÑO and provided that a link is allowed in these cases. Directly with the website in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties, including links to other websites, that are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs; that induce or may induce in the User the false conception that HYDRODISEÑO subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; that are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of HYDRODISEÑO in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
- Data protection.
To use some of the Website Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. This Personal Data will be processed automatically by HYDRODISEÑO in compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations.
The User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data, as well as the establishment of the purposes that motivate its collection, through the provisions of the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy of HYDRODISEÑO, in [link a la página de POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD].
HYDRODISEÑO reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize its frequent Users and personalize the use they make of the Website by pre-selecting their language, or the most desired or specific content.
The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not themselves provide the User’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows their reception.
The User can choose the configuration of cookies and except for those strictly necessary, which allow the User to access the Website in a basic way and which are necessary for its operation, they can configure it at any time. Likewise, cookies can be eliminated, for which the User must consult the instructions for use of their browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for HYDRODISEÑO to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and display their browsing and advertising preferences, as well as recognize their demographic profiles to measure visits and traffic parameters, control progress and number of entries.
- Validity of the General Conditions of Use: Duration and Modifications
HYDRODISEÑO may modify the terms and conditions stipulated here, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication directed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will take effect.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, HYDRODISEÑO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
- General points.
11.1. The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice.
11.2. In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
11.3. In the event that any stipulation of this Legal Notice turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null in its set. In such cases, HYDRODISEÑO will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
11.4. The non-exercise or execution by HYDRODISEÑO of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
10.5 In general, the content and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Consequently, when offering them, HYDRODISEÑO does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
10.6 HYDRODISEÑO will not be responsible for the impossibility of providing services through its Website if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation.
For any litigious matter that may arise from these General Conditions of Use, as well as from the access and use of the Website owned by HYDRODISEÑO and the cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, HYDRODISEÑO and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, will submit any controversies and / or litigation to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Almería.